Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Going Tonight

Just an FYI, I'll be attending my first game of the 2010-11 season tonight.

I'm sitting in section 420 and between periods I usually hangout outside section 419 by the concessions. If any of you are in the area please find me, I love meeting and saying thanks to my readers.

In case you don't know what I look like click here, here, or here. I'll be wearing an old school blue Rangers sweater jersey with no number on the back.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

14 comments:

Pete J said...

I'll be there in 420 tonight too! What row are you in?

kc2npu said...

I will try to find you, I am in Section 314 Row L... will have to take a trip to the Blue Seats.

Best,
Gary

Kevin DeLury said...

Row F.

Andrew_794 said...

HA! 420...

Beuke23 said...

That's funny. I'm in Row E in 420.

Kevin DeLury said...

Beuke, so you're the annoying guy behind me. ;)

Rob Y said...

Section 417 row b what's up?

Pete J said...

My cousin, uncle and I will be in 420 A. I'll be wearing a blue Avery jersey.

Beuke23 said...

No. I'm the annoying guy in front of you.

Kevin DeLury said...

Bueke, ABCs were never my strong suit in school.

rusty said...

My seats are in 417 C. I'll try to find you to say hi.

Vinny C said...

420 was my season section for a couple of years before I moved to Chicago. The best fans are there.

LI Joe said...

going too in 300's from ebay

fyi all there were a lot of really good deals on ebay for tonight. 2 tix in 300's (and not behind the net) were going for 50 for both. actually they weren't even sold nobody bought them and several other pairs in mid to upper $ 50's in the 300's

Rob Y said...

Kev what you wearing do I can observe you from section 417. I'm wearing a jagr jersey