Monday, July 12, 2010

The New York Rangers Blog Wants You

I hope everyone is excited as I am for this. Your posts can be serious, funny, full of stats or a ridiculous trade proposal. I want you to be as creative as possible. Please send all submissions (one per person) to nyrfan94@yahoo.com. Make sure to include your name (or whatever name you want me to use) and title for the post.

And to really give you guys and gals some incentive to participate, I am making this a contest. I just finalized this yesterday, so the best submission as determined by me will receive a t-shirt from my good friends over at Glass Bangers-Hockey T-shirts.

I’m really looking forward to your posts.

...man if you took a drink every time I said ummm in the video you'd be bombed right now.

11 comments:

Mike in Brooklyn said...

Hey Kevin, just thought i'd say its a great idea. Good luck with it, this is the best blogging sight out there for the blueshirts,thanks alot keep it up.

Jason "Fandangle227" G. said...

Thats fantastic. I'd like to think I'd have something for you sometime down the road.

Kevin DeLury said...

Can't wait to see it Fandangle.

serge said...

hey dude, this is great. i'm away right now but when i get back to ny and hockey season is a little closer to starting, i'll def send you some submissions.

thanks and keep up the great work.

Chris said...

Great idea, Kevin.

You'll get more comfortable with the camera the more you do it. Haha.

Kevin DeLury said...

Chris, I hope so because that was brutal.

Unknown said...

Deadline, details?

LI Joe said...

kevin i think you';re being too hard on yourself. i think you did fine

Adam Brett said...

so your big announcement was just a way for your lazy ass to pass on your hard work to your followers?
;-)

hahahaha just kiddin man, if anybody deserves a break its you, im down with blogging for you, ill hit you up with some ideas soon enough

thanks for the opportunity

Christopher Decker said...

good stuff. i'll definitely have something for you.

Kevin DeLury said...

So excited the enthusiasm for the guest blogging.