Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prust Loves NY

In his diary over at am New York, Brandon Prust talks about his fondness of New York City...

"I was excited about playing in a big city and also about getting to live in Manhattan. Nothing can beat the pace of this city! I live on the Upper West Side, but I find myself spending a lot time downtown. Some of my favorite spots are La Esquina (best tacos in the city), LAVO and The Eldridge, which is always a good scene."

...and we're excited about you playing in our big city.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh.. LAVO and The Eldridge, great if you have tens of thousands of dollars of disposable income!

Anonymous said...

Prust has actually earned those expensive meals through hard work and selfless play. Good for him.