Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cheer on TheNYRBlog Reader Pete

Just an FYI if you're going to the game tonight.

TheNYRBlog reader Pete J. will be participating in one of the in-between periods shootout contests for a Volkswagen.

So please give him a huge cheer when he's announced and an even bigger one when he wins the car.

Pete has promised me pics and possibly a video for those of us who aren't able to attend.

Good luck Pete!!!

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

Pete J said...

Thanks for the shout out Kevin! Can't wait to get out on the ice!!!!

Jay The Goalie said...

Good Luck Pete!!!! Now Get That Car!!!!!!

icycup said...

good luck duderino.

LI Joe said...

good luck pete - hope the car is better than the pic

Pete J said...

It's tougher than it looks out there ... came close though!! My cousin took a video, I'll pass it along Kev.