Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rangers Excited for Home Opener (Updated)

Update, 1:09 p.m.:
One player who won't be excited about the opener is Mike Sauer, who, according to Andrew Gross, will be in the press box while Matt Gilroy takes his spot alongside of Steve Eminger.

Original Post:

Brian Boyle on home opener: "Garden is going to be rocking..we like this team & think we are going to have great year, so want to show fans"less than a minute ago via TweetDeck



Chris Drury on home opener: "I'm pretty excited...home openers at the Garden are always special...looking forward to it"less than a minute ago via TweetDeck



Derek Stepan on home opener: "It's going to be way off the charts...something I hear stories about and now I get to live it"less than a minute ago via TweetDeck


...we fans are pretty fired up as well.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there! Can't fuggin' wait.

Justin said...

I've got my seats. Very psyched.