Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lundqvist In; Lineup the Same

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants reports that Henrik Lundqvist will get the call tonight against the Bruins ending any speculation that Martin Biron would get a second straight start.

No word on who will start tomorrow against the Devils at MSG.

Lundqvist on not worrying about when Torts will either use him or not...

“I keep doing my thing,” Lundqvist said. “They usually tell us the night before. It’s part of the game. I don’t try to think too much. I just get ready. I don’t try to think too much about his decisions.”

...i would have had no problem with Biron in there again, but you can't go wrong sending out one of the premiere goaltenders in the league.

...as far as tomorrow night goes, I'd be shocked not to see Hank back in their no matter how tonight goes. He always comes to play when Brodeur is at the other end of the ice.

Gross also reports that there will be no lineup changes tonight. Meaning Steve Eminger will be a healthy scratch for the second straight game.

...woohoo!!!

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

LI Joe said...

i don't think there is much doubt that eminger is the 7th dman and that is not something we want our younger guys to go through- meaning sitting out.

Paul said...

Did anyone really think that Biron would play tonight?

There were a few who thought that.