Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frolov Already Showcasing Offensive Talent

Newyorkrangers.com reports that Alex Frolov provided a glimpse of his offensive talent during Monday’s scrimmage.

Camped out by the right goal post, he accepted a cross-crease pass and quickly deposited the puck high into the net past goaltender Chad Johnson.

Artem Anisimov had this to say about his fellow Russian...

“He has such fast hands and is so good in front of the net,” said fellow Russian Artem Anisimov. “The pass is on his stick and then it’s in the top of the net.”

...i think I'm starting to get excited.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude's a beast.

AnnoyingJoe said...

I love this, seeing someone say they're excited....

I remember getting exited about Ulf Dahlen and Niklas Sundstrom and Pavel Brendl and Jamie Lundmark and Manny Malhotra...

every year, I love it, getting excited about the season and who we look forward too see play.

Oct.9