Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Drury on the Mend

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants has this quote from Chris Drury about possibly being back from his broken left index finger for the season opener on Oct. 9th in Buffalo...

“I wouldn’t rule anything out,” Drury said. “I like to think in a positive way. We’ll see what happens with next week’s X-ray.”

...Drury's injury will have a lot to do with who may get cut. If Drury is ready by the opener not sure Fedotenko is here. If not I think Fedotenko's tryout continues into the season.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

chef dave said...

I haven't seen any pre season games. How has Fedotenko been really?

Andrew_794 said...

my call is feds stays either way. he played pretty well in his second game...i think he can be a steal for a 1 year/1million dollar contract...hed at least put up 20 points by the look of it, if not a bit more