Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Watch Me Participate in Blogger Round Table @ 1pm

Update, 3:17 p.m.:
Sorry everyone, I think they had some computer issues and couldn't stream it live. I'll get the video and post it soon.

My apologies for having endure that terrible ad all afternoon.

Original Post:
Here is the live stream of the blogger round table I will be participating in today at 1pm. The topics will be sports teams prohibiting bloggers from being part of the press box as well as bloggers vs. newspapers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

its not streaming anything but an ad for some public speaking channel.

Dave said...

Who is this douche lol!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Excuse me? I really hope that's not directed toward me.

Kevin DeLury said...

Gary, I think Dave was talking about the guy in the ad playing on the live stream.

Dave said...

Yeah sorry the ad guy!!