Monday, September 13, 2010

Just "Zuccarello" Confirmed

Last week I posted an item that Mats Zuccarello Aasen was just going with "Zuccarello" on the back of his jersey.

Now Jesse Spector over at the Blueshirt Blog gives us photo proof...

...as I said in my previous post on this, it's too bad I loved the ridiculously long name on the back of his jersey.

...and by the way how small is this guy. His head is barely above the crossbar.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

9 comments:

Dan W said...

The first Ranger i could probably beat up. I like him though so i dont plan on it.

Chris said...

Lets be fair... his shoulders are above the crossbar. The angle makes him look even shorter than he really is.

Patrick said...

Martin St. Louis is a petite gentleman also and he's an asset. Keep your fingers crossed!

Christopher Decker said...

holy crap is he small..

Dave said...

Can he be the new Theo Fleury (Sans drugs!)?

Unknown said...

@ Dave. Here's hoping — Fleury is my favorite player of all time. However, I don't think Zuccarello doubles as an agitator the way Fleury did.

...but if he can score anywhere near 455 goals during his NHL career...

ry-man said...

boooo make the name longer.

Rick said...

I watched St Louis play for the last 9 years in TB. If MZA could be 4/5 as good as St Louis, I would be thrilled.

LI Joe said...

i think mza is at least 2-3 inches shorter than marty st louis. don't go by listed height