Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fantasy Hockey 100

I thought I'd pass this along to everyone participating in The New York Rangers Blog Fantasy Hockey League, Greg Wyskynski at Puck Daddy put together a Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey Top 100 List.

Henrik Lundqvist checks in at #15, while Marian Gaborik is at #24.

Just an overwhelming response to the fantasy hockey league so far. We may need to setup at least four separate leagues!!! We may also have to go roto style not sure we can get an even amount of teams to make head-to-head work.

I know a lot of you want a live draft, one idea that was mentioned was setup the different leagues based on who wanted to do a live draft. Still could be very difficult to setup draft date with conflicting schedules, so plan on auto pick for now.

Remember if anyone else is interested in joining e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needs to be at least one league with a live draft!