Monday, August 9, 2010

Guest Blogger Contest Update

With Rangers news at a crawl today, I thought I'd give you an update on the guest blogger contest.

The final guest blog post will be published next Monday for a grand total of 23 entries. Which is about 22 more than I thought I'd get when I announced the contest. So thank you to everyone who participated.

After the final post on Monday, I will be making a decision on the winner of the Glass Bangers T-shirt later next week.

My decision will be based on creativity, accuracy, overall content and reader reaction.

Again my thanks to everyone who submitted their thoughts and to the readers who commented (good and bad) on the posts.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

rusty said...

Carp is reporting that, according to Tom Gulotti, The arbitrator has voided Kovalchuk's contract. Too bad for the Devils.