Friday, November 12, 2010

Watch Third Jersey Unveiling Ceremony (Updated)

Update, 10:59 p.m.:
Newyorkrangers.com has great pics of the new jersey as well as an interactive 85th Anniversary page...

Original Post:

The Rangers are making tonight's third jersey unveiling ceremony available through UStream, which you can watch right here starting at 6:30 p.m...



...awesome job by the Rangers using this social media platform to allow fans to watch the ceremony.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

7 comments:

KCinMN said...

Love the WWW! Rangers have also done a great job with their PR on twitter and facebook.

Kevin DeLury said...

Now they just have to do a better job reaching out to the bloggers. ;)

LI Joe said...

kevin some bloggers maybe., the guys like those at blueshirt bulletin have a sense of entitlement and exaggerated sense of self importance.

you and adam r are the best non reporter bloggers i've seen. maybe scotty hockey too but i had to cut the line on who to follow or i'd never get sleep

Anonymous said...

I agree LI Joe, I used to be a diehard Blueshirt Bulletin fan, but they have lost their way. Thank goodness I stumbled onto this blog, it's the first thing I go to when I get to work, and I check it throughout the day. Can't say it enough, but great job Kevin, all the best when you move to bloguin.

Kevin DeLury said...

Wow, thanks guys. Appreciate the kind words. They mean a lot to me.

chicago wedding location said...

Appreciate it for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting info .

Host PPH said...

They did a great job with the new Jersey. I would love to get one. I will see if I can in the next pay check.