Monday, November 8, 2010

Gaborik Back Thursday Night?

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants says there's a good chance Marian Gaborik will be back in the Rangers lineup Thursday night against the Sabres...

"Gaborik expects to skate again tomorrow morning at the Rangers’ optional, then participate again in Wednesday’s practice. If all goes well, that could lead to Gaborik returning for Thursday’s game the Sabres, which would put him just one day shy of four weeks since he separated his left shoulder. Coach John Tortorella also seemed to indicate that Thursday might be a possibility."

Here's Torts on Gaborik...

“He’s been cleared for contact,” Torotrella said. “We didn’t have a grinding type practice today but we played a small game in a closed area in our last drill and he handled himself well. He’s been cleared to start practicing and now we’ll put him through his paces tomorrow conditioning wise. We’ll have another practice after the Washington game and I’ll just wait for the trainer to let me know he’s ready to go and play in a game.”

...you've got to be psyched if your holding tickets for Thursday night's game.

...hopefully Gaborik gives the offense a nice shot in the arm because they need it.

Gross also reports Boogaard sat out today's practice with a bug that is making it's way around the locker room.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm psyched...I'll be there! Second game of the season. I hate to say it but I kinda hope Ryan Miller is in net only because I've never been to a Sabres/Rangers game.

kc2npu said...

If there is a bug going around... keep everyone separate. Or at least give them their Vitamin C and B12 shots.