Monday, November 8, 2010

Mr. Mom

I'm going to ask you guys to bare with me this week as my baby sitter (aka my mother) is taking a much needed vacation and my wife isn't able to take off from work. Which leaves me to take care of the kids. God help them.

So when I get a spare minute between diaper changes, mommy and me library classes, feedings and school drop off and pickups, I'll do my best to update the blog.

If you guys see something out there that I miss, please e-mail it to me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

Paul said...

Kevin, side note, although I respect you and how you want everyone to know that you are a big ranger fan and acknowledge the fact that you hold a lot of pride in the cup winning 94 team but every time I see your email address I twinge. Currently it looks like you are a big fan
of #94? Why couldnt he wear another number? Why?

rusty said...

Darn those selfish grandparents who dare to take a vacation during thei golden years! Just kidding, my wife and i watch 4 of our grandkids ages 1 to 4 on a daily basis. Every few months we have to get away somewhere just to recharge and preserve her sanity. Kudos to your mom for being such a good grandma.

AnnoyingJoe said...

"...but soon a woobie isn't enough. You're out on the streets, trying to score an electric blanket. Maybe a quilt. Next thing you know, you're strung out on bedspreads, Ken. Thats serious."

John said...

"You wanna beer...It's seve O'Clock in the morning...Scotch?"

Author said...

Glad you have your priorities in order Kevin, just don't forget to pick the kids up :)

On a side note, for anyone reading the comments, Grachev was returned to Hartford today

Paul said...

I guess Grachev showed NOTHING in his 4 minutes of ice time last night!!!

Kevin Kelleher said...

I always had a huge major crush on Teri Garr

LI Joe said...

how is the one who got hurt - your daughter?

Kevin DeLury said...

LI Joe, actually took her to the doctor today and things look really good. Thanks for asking.

chef dave said...

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well.