Monday, November 1, 2010

If You Didn't Already Think Callahan Was a Warrior

Andrew Gross tweets...

Callahan played the 3rd period after getting stitches above his right ankle following his second-period block, why he was late to the bench.less than a minute ago via HootSuite


...another reason to love Callahan and hockey players. Don't think many players in other sports would be doing the same. God I love hockey.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeup, so badass. And I was so amazed, annoyed and embarrassed when Mark Teixeira "injured" himself running, in a straight line mind you, with no obstacles...to first base. What a baby.

Coleen said...

This is exactly the reason that Hockey is my favorite sport! No pansies in this game, except for Crosby!