Saturday, November 13, 2010

Reminder: I'm Moving on Monday

Just a quick reminder that the blog will be moving over to Bloguin on Monday.

The new url is http://www.nyrangersblog.com

I've been cross posting everything over at the new location for the last few days so you can get a good feel of what it will look like. Which is pretty much the same.

The only difference is the comments sections. Which Bloguin is actually upgrading later this month. For now instead of needing to input a word verification code you'll have to input your e-mail address to comment.

Also, Bloguin gives their readers the option to register their own user name to stop imposters from commenting under their alias. The only problem is if a reader from another blog registered the name "Jack" none of my non-registered readers can use "Jack" when commenting meaning you'd have to choose "Jack1" or something else.

Again, that will change when they upgrade later this month.

As always, I'd love to hear any and all comments on the new digs and I will do all I can to address any issues.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! Jack is taken?!

Grant said...

Just a suggestion: the font for your post titles on the new website are a bit awkward looking, the font you have now is much better I think.

Kevin DeLury said...

Agreed. I need to talk with Bloguin about changing that.