Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rangers Talk Win vs. Sabres

Here are quotes released by the Rangers after the game...

John Tortorella on Marty Biron…

“We don’t get it into overtime without some of his saves. That is good news for us, not just tonight but for the future.”

Marian Gaborik on tonight’s game…

“It wasn’t a pretty game to watch but it was a tight game. We got two points and that’s the most important thing. Marty (Biron) was great in net and I think everybody chipped in and everybody helped the team to win.”

Ruslan Fedotenko on tonight’s game…

“He (Biron) came out really good. I thought the whole team played really well. I thought we did much better in the second period and I thought in the third period we found a way to win.”

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants has more quotes including this from Fedotenko on his disallowed goal...

“It was not covered yet,” Fedotenko said of tonight’s play. “I was just trying to put my stick on it. I wish they reviewed it to see if the whistle blew.”

Rick Carpiniello at the Rangers Report transcribes Tortorella's post game press conference.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder if fedotenko's not getting the calls because of what he said about the refs during the carcillo incident

Joey Ratz said...

It' good to see Biron get another win, he's definitely better than his record suggests