Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gaborik's Excited to Play

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants has this quote from Marian Gaborik on returning to the Rangers lineup tonight...

“I like to skate,” said Gaborik, who’ll make his return to the lineup after missing 12 games - or four weeks minus one day - with a separated left shoulder. “I’m looking forward to this game, obviously it’s been a while. I’m excited to play. I played pretty much for only two games so, definitely, it feels like the start of the year for me. I’m excited. I don’t know who I’m going to play with, Torts hasn’t decided yet. I don’t care. I’m just excited to be back and help the team win. It’s the first game back, hopefully everything will go well. I’m ready to go all out."

...we're excited to Marian.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

No comments: