Monday, June 21, 2010

The NYR Blog Meetup @ Rangers Draft Party

Ok boys and girls, I'm in for the Rangers draft party Friday night.

I received a lot of positive feedback from you guys on doing a meetup so let's do it. I think it would be a great way for us to get together, talk Rangers and cry on each other's shoulders when Sather finds a way to screw this up. All while throwing back a couple of cold ones.

It will be very informal, so if we want to hang as a group that's fine or if people just want to say hello that's cool as well.

I'd really just like to thank as many readers as possible personally for visiting the blog and adding to it's success.

Not sure if anyone has ever been to The Hill restaurant before and knows a good spot to meetup inside. If not, I'll get a call over there to see if there's a good landmark and let you know. Figure the doors open at 6:30 p.m., so we'll meetup at around 6:45 p.m.

For details on the draft party click here.

Sorry to my under 21 readers the draft party is 21 and over. Maybe we'll have the next meetup at Chuck-E-Cheese for you guys. Sorry I had to.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments section below, e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com, @reply me on Twitter or leave message on my Facebook wall.

4 comments:

Damir said...

Sorry but I can't make it for 6:45. I can't find a return flight to Sweden =P

I'm so jealous of you guys over the pond in NY. Have fun!

Kevin DeLury said...

Maybe we'll have to setup a European meetup if the Rangers ever open the season in Europe again.

ry-man said...

unfortunately i have my own hockey game to go to. i would like to go to some other blog related party to personally shake your hand on an excellent blog.

Kevin DeLury said...

Ry-man, I'll definitely try to do some in season meetups.