Monday, June 21, 2010

Voros Sighting on Rangers Cruise

Since Aaron Voros decided to delete his Twitter account he has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth. That is until he apparently showed up on a Blueshirts United Legends Club cruise on the Hudson River last week.

Voros was also spotted by Brendan Shanahan a few weeks ago.

To check out a slide show of the cruise click here.

...i love how Voros is wearing a t-shirt and a backward baseball cap while every other Rangers representative is either wearing a sports jacket or golf shirt. Classic.

...man Voros really has to re-open his account. His Twitter followers miss him.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess the ninety-nine cent v-neck white t shirt and backwards baseball hat is the polar_fashion_opposite of Lundqvist and Avery. The (just barely adequate) anti-fashion Ranger.

UpstateJoe said...

Don't get me wrong - I like Voros. But the guy looks like he hasn't showered in weeks.

Kevin DeLury said...

He rolls with that dirty look the girls like so much.

bpette02 said...

I hope Byers makes the team, so we can cut bait with this guy. Glad he's into tweeter, but come on we could better on our 4th line then this clown.

Kevin DeLury said...

I agree that, despite my fondness of Voros, the Rangers are better off developing Byers or Weise on the fourth line than sending Voros out there.

Sather could also get his $1 million off the cap by sending him down to Hartford.

Sorry AV.

chef dave said...

What is this guy going to do if he doesn't play in NY this year? I mean, who loves NYC more than Voros? But I think his contract is up & I don't know if there is room for him on the team anymore. Great guy & all but will he be happy playing somewhere else? Is he really a "Columbus" type of guy?

chef dave said...

O.K., so I just looked at nhlnumbers.com & I guess Voros still has 1 year left at 900k. Soak it up, Aaron.

Andrea said...

Met him at an event before last year's pre-season started. Nice enough guy and a bit flirty. God bless him, he's SUPREMELY confident. True quote: "Torts may not play me, but Slats looooves me. . ." Also, he's got some ugly-ass poorly-drawn tats.

Kevin DeLury said...

Great stuff Andrea!!!