Friday, June 25, 2010

Successful Live Chat; See You Tonight

Just wanted to again express my sincere thanks for everyone's participation in the "Late Night Live Chat" last night.

I was expecting around five people, but you guys and gals really came through as I was answering your questions until almost 11:45 p.m. For that I am ridiculously thankful.

I've been kicking around the idea of doing live chats after games this season to give an outlet for Rangers fans to either express their frustration or excitement. Let me know how you thought the chat went in the comments section. What did you like, not like, what else should I be doing? I'd really love to get your feedback.

And just another reminder that I'll be doing a meetup at the Rangers draft party tonight at The Hill restaurant at around 6:45 p.m. I've already been in contact with a number of you who will be attending. For more info on the event and where we'll be meeting click here.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Kevin,

Idea of chat after games sounds like a great idea.

Is there interest among you and other blog followers to meet before/after games during the season? Or meet at a sports bar for away games during the weekend?

Brent

Kevin DeLury said...

Brent, thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking that I might put together a few meetups during the season. But I'm married with two kids so it will be difficult to setup too many.

However, if you guys wanted to organize some I will be more than happy to facilitate that.