Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Follow-up: Sean Avery Allstar Ballot Snub


Earlier this month I reported on how Sean Avery was left of this year's Allstar ballot. Below is an e-mail I sent to the NHL regarding this issue....

Dear Mr. Bettman,

I recently went to the NHL Allstar fan voting website to vote for some of my favorite players from the New York Rangers, when I noticed something amiss. Sean Avery's name was left off the ballot. I saw numerous other players who, in my opinion, are less talented than Mr. Avery. I was wondering what the NHL's official comment is regarding why Sean Avery was left off this year's ballot. Thank you.

...I'm eagerly awaiting a response.

1 comment:

bpette02 said...

That schlep has been ignoring my e-mails for years. Worst commish in the history of sports. I could go on and on about all the things he's done to mess(not the word I really wanna use) up hockey.