Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Get Excited Ranger Fans

These next few days are guaranteed to be some of most exciting days of the year for Ranger fans.

First we welcome the Blueshirts back tonight as they begin their stretch drive for a playoff spot in Ottawa. In addition, tomorrow's 3pm trade deadline has already brought some minor trades and loads of rumors.

My game plan here at The New York Rangers Blog is to post only the major trades today (hey this is a "Rangers" blog) and then tomorrow, similar to last year, have one continuous post with ALL of the day's trades.

Obviously, I'll, as always, have a preview and recap of tonight's game and everything else Rangers related on the web.

I've got to tell you, as a blogger, I'm pretty fired up for my favorite day of the year tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hellsa yeah. Thanks the aggregation.

NYCat69 said...

Like your positivity (is that a word?), NYR Blogger. Get fired up. EC and Jokinen must step up tonight big time.

chef dave said...

It is exciting! I wonder who we can trade for Derick Morris this year! Oh! Atlanta just signed Chris Chelios! Maybe we can trade Grachev & Sanguineti for him! Go Sather, Go!