Friday, March 26, 2010

Callahan on His Injury

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants spoke with Ryan Callahan after last night's game on re-injuring his leg...

“I re-aggravated it when a Devils defenseman fell on my leg there behind the net,” said Callahan, who did not know which Devil it was, though there’s some thought it was actually center Rob Niedermayer. “That was it, it wasn’t happening. It’s the same injury, the same thing. We’ll see how it feels in the morning. To be honest, I’m not sure if I re-aggravated it or injured it more. It’s just tough. I want to do everything to be out there and help the team. I just want to get back as soon as possible, especially at this time of the year.”

...if Callahan is to miss any significant time it would be a huge blow to the Rangers now revived playoff hopes.

No comments: