Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rangers Talk Win vs. Bruins

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants has these post game quotes...

Eric Christensen...
“I’m getting chances to play in the last minutes of the game, that’s an opportunity I never had anywhere else.”

Ales Kotalik on the penalty shot call...
“It was a little hook, just a little one. He embellished it.”

Michael Del Zotto on getting his first goal in 21 games...
“I’m not one to talk about it but it is frustrating,” Del Zotto said. “Especially with the power play not clicking right now. It definitely feels good to get one. I have a bit more confidence now. I think that as the game went on I felt better with the puck. Hopefully that helps me out.”

Michael Obernauer at the Blueshirts Blog has more quotes including this one from Henrik Lundqvist...

“That extra goal was huge,” Henrik Lundqvist said. “You’re going to win a lot of games if you can score three goals. It’s such a huge difference, two vs. three goals. A lot of games as we’ve gone along, we’ve lost 2-1 or 3-2, but lately we’ve been able to squeeze in an extra one.”

No comments: