Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Rumors

David Pagnotti at The Fourth Period has a couple of rumors regarding the Rangers including that they are talking with the Blue Jackets, looking for a physical defenseman and have made an inquiry about Phoenix Coyotes D Derek Morris recently but they're not thought to be in the mix right now.

Speaking of rumors, James Duthie at the Ottawa Citizen has a good piece on how NHL trade rumors get out of control this time of year.

...really excited for tomorrow. I covered the trade deadline extensively on this blog last year and truly enjoyed it. So make sure you pop-in as I'll have a run down of all the days trades.

3 comments:

THE SAUSAGE said...

I just starting reading this blog about 2 months ago and I am really enjoying it! Thanks for the info!

Andrew_794 said...

ya dude, i gotta give you props on you keeping this up to date, this blog is in my favorites because im huge ranger fan and i need to know whats going on daily with them.

bravo good sir

Kevin DeLury said...

Thanks for the comments. I really enjoy doing it, so I guess it's a win-win.