Friday, March 20, 2009

Gomez Doesn't Expect Retaliation From Sabres

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants asked Scott Gomez if he expects the Buffalo Sabres to exact a little revenge tomorrow night after Gomez injuried goaltender Ryan Miller during a collision on February 21st...

"For what?" Gomez asked about any possible retaliation. "No. It hasn't even crossed my mind. It's not even worth talking about."

Gross also has a report from practice stating that the lines remained the same.

Jane McManus at the Rangers Report also has a report from practice.

...with Lindy Ruff behind the bench for the Sabres, I'd watch my back if I were Gomez.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought Miller and Gomez were chummy and that Miller was quoted in the press saying that he didn't think Gomez dropped him on purpose.