The New York Rangers (39-28-9) host the New Jersey Devils (47-24-4) tonight at MSG starting at 7:00 p.m. The game can be seen on Versus. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
For last minute news go to The Rangers Report or Blue Notes.
Henrik Lundqvist - 34-23-7, 2.50 gaa, .914 sv%, 2 so.
Martin Brodeur - 15-6-3, 2.17 gaa, .925 sv%, 5 so.
- The Devils are looking to avoid a season-high fifth straight loss. They have scored just six goals in the four losses.
- Brodeur has also lost four straight after compiling a 9-1-0 record in his first 10 games back from elbow surgery. He is 1-5-3 in his past nine regular-season starts against the Rangers despite a 2.07 goals-against average.
- Zach Parise leads the Devils in goals (42), assists (47) and points (89).
- The Devils lead the season series against the Rangers 3-2, winning three straight.
- New Jersey has lost a season-high four straight road games and have dropped five of their last six and seven of their last 10 away from home.
In Lou We Trust