Monday, April 5, 2010

Cally Practices; No Sign of Avery

Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants reports that Ryan Callahan returned to practice today, however, there was no sign of Sean Avery.

“It felt really good today,” Callahan said. “Right now, it’s just getting to see how it responds. I guess it’s still day by day. I wasn’t ready to skate on my own in Florida. Now it’s crunch time. I don’t have time to skate on my own.”

While Callahan said his knee didn't hurt that bad he did admit he wasn't sure if he would play tomorrow night in Buffalo.

Brian Boyle (ankle) returned to the ice today as well, but only skated on his own.

...doubt we'll see Callahan tomorrow, however, if there's one guy on the Rangers who will gut it out it's Callahan.

...don't like hearing there's no sign of Avery. I'm afraid his regular season may be over.

No comments: