Friday, August 21, 2009

Who Wants to Blog for the Rangers Report?

Rick Carpiniello at the Rangers Report is asking his readers if anyone wants to guest blog while he's on vacation...

"So I’m asking the Boneheads. Are any of you interested in taking a day next week (or in subsequent weeks) to do a post? You can talk pretty much anything, as long as you keep it within an arm’s length of the Rangers.

I am not sure how I will choose if there are more than six or seven responses, so I’m up for your suggestions on that as well."

...this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into the journalism field to beef up their portfolio.

1 comment:

liltedspop said...

I would love to guest blog. I am a devout ranger fan for my whole life & it would be an honor to post some good stuff here