Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fleury Wants Back In

TSN reports that Theo Fleury is attempting a comeback and wants to play in the NHL again.

"After playing senior hockey last season, Fleury decided in February he was fit enough to give the NHL another try, so he hired a personal trainer and has been working diligently since."

Fleury remains under indefinite suspension and would first have to be approved by the NHL and the NHLPA's Substance Abuse program doctors before reinstatement would be considered.

Scotty Hockey thinks the Rangers should give him a chance.

...when I first saw this report I thought it was a joke. But I've got to tell you, after reading Scotty Hockey's reasoning for the Rangers bringing Fleury back, I'm in. Anyone else?

3 comments:

fleisch said...

just like the Rangers did last season for Nedved, why not invite Theo to camp, he just might open some eyes....

Unknown said...

I LOVE FLEURY! He was my favorite player growing up and I flipped out when the Rangers signed him years ago. Bring him on board!!!!!!

jpavdeluxe said...

Could you imagine Fleury and Avery beating up on Brodeur...Excellent!