Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Avery Not a Fan of Ellen

Sean Avery took to Twitter this morning to air his thoughts on Ellen Degeneres' performance as an American Idol judge last night...

"Ellen D says the same sh@t to every contestant on American Idol, she's a bore zzzzzzz."

...i know Avery is into music, but I'm not sure he should be admitting he watches "Idol."

...he pretty much just ended his ability to talk smack to opponents. Avery: "Hey Crosby, I was out with your mother last night." Crosby: "Dude, you watch American Idol?" Game over.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey... I watch 'Idol' as well.

Of course, its part of the deal I have with my wife.

She watches the Rangers with me (and Rangers trump everything else when they are on) and I will watch 'Idol' with her

Unknown said...

He wasn't stopped after the internship with Vogue thing so I guess he will not be after this

Anonymous said...

I bet Avery's girlfriend had control of the remote that night.

thwacker said...

Millions watch this popular show. Not your smartest comment.

Kevin DeLury said...

C'mon scchask I was joking around. Lighten up Team USA is headed to the Olympic semis.