Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jagr Talks Return to NHL; Richter on Olympics

Dan Rosen at NHL.com was able to speak with Jaromir Jagr about a possible return to the NHL after his one goal, one assist performance against Latvia yesterday...

"NHL is a special League, no question about it. It has a lot of history and I think I was playing 18 years in the NHL and then I decided I am going to go back to Russia, and I can not say anything about my decision because I said I am not going to look back," Jagr said. "I'm just going to finish my contract there and then I am going to make a decision what I'm going to do next. But they treat me so well in Russia that it would be tough to leave them. On the other side, I want to maybe try to come here."

...Jagr has looked like the best player in the Olympics so far and could be a real asset to any team in the NHL.

For more on Jagr check out NHL.com's John Dellapina's one-on-one here.

Meanwhile, former Ranger and Team USA goalie Mike Richter talks Herb Brooks and Olympic goaltenders stealing games.

No comments: