Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rangers vs. Bruins Preview: Part II


The New York Rangers (22-20-6) host the Boston Bruins (23-28-5) today at MSG. The Bruins defeated the Rangers yesterday by a score of 4-3 in a shootout. Phil Kessel and Zdeno Chara both scored in the shootout to clinch the victory for Boston. With the win Boston climbed into seventh place in the Eastern Conference, while the Rangers remained at ninth after picking up the point.

...I'll be at the game tomorrow, so with the early start I probably won't have a lineup update. I'm hoping that I'll miss a lot of lineup changes, especially one that includes a certain defenseman.

...my guess is that with Lundqvist's outstanding play of late he'll be back in goal.

...if we can cut down on the penalties, we win. Plain and simple.

No comments: