Monday, July 5, 2010

Bruins Interested in Zherdev

Dmitry Chesnokov of Puck Daddy tweets this regarding NHL interest in former Ranger Nikolai Zherdev...

From what I heard, the team interested in Nik Zherdev is the #Bruins. Nik Zherdev does want to come back to the NHL.less than a minute ago via web

...Zherdev rumors are my favorite. He's such an enigmatic player it's always interesting to see the interest level.

...he's also a great debate topic for Ranger fans. From what I've read, the large majority of Rangers fans would take him back.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

LTP said...

this guy Chesnekov is the communist version of Jan Levine nothing he ever says comes to fruition.

icycup said...

most ranger fans want zherdev back? i think not. he would want 4 mil and the coach would never play him. lots of talent and lots of him not showing up very often.

Kevin DeLury said...

icy, I am with you on not wanting him back, but whenever I post a news item about Zherdev the majority want the Rangers to sign him.

Unknown said...

I'd take him back.