Thursday, July 29, 2010

Frolov, Avery to Appear on MSG Tonight

Newyorkrangers.com reports that Alexander Frolov will join Sean Avery during tonight's broadcast of "Knicks Night Live", hosted by MSG's Al Trautwig starting at 8 p.m. The show will be re-broadcast at 10pm.

Frolov and Avery, who were former teammates in LA, will discuss Frolov's joining the team, the adjustment athletes must make when relocating to New York from other cities, and what it's like to play in the nation's biggest local market.

...wow, this is awesome. Can't wait to watch.

...maybe down the road MSG will do a show with Avery and Frolov hitting Fashion Week.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If this is available online the next day could you remind us and put a link up on your site? I don't have cable.

Kevin DeLury said...

Yeah, if I can find something on MSG.com, I'll get it up tomorrow.