Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Announcement Tomorrow!!!

I've been talking up my big announcement and tomorrow is the day. I really think you guys are going to enjoy the new feature as it will add to the interaction between you and the blog (hint).

I also received some outstanding news today that has me so much more pumped up for the new feature. I hope you guys will be as well.

Spoiler alert. I'll probably end up posting the announcement late tonight so that it will be there when everyone logs on first thing in the morning. So for you night owls, you'll be the first to know.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

this better be good after all the talkin' you've been doing lol

Kevin DeLury said...

Yeah I hope I haven't over hyped it.

LTP said...

let me guess you've signed Kovalchuk to be the new webmaster of the site!

ivaNYRicov said...

You claimed Redden of waivers and employed him to hit the enter button on your keyboard improving the blogs efficiency by 0.3%?

Kevin DeLury said...

Thanks for ruining the surprise guys as I planned for both of those.

John S. said...

how late is late???

Author said...

You could always employ my trick. Post it late but auto-schedule it so it doesn't appear until a set time tomorrow morning :)

Kevin DeLury said...

John S., probably after midnight.

Puck, you have to teach me how to do the auto schedule. E-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

bpette02 said...

You're finally gonna reveal to your readers that you are in fact "Homo Larry?"

Kevin DeLury said...

It's "Dancin' Larry" to you buddy.