Thursday, July 15, 2010

That's Your Special Announcement?!?!? (Updated)

Update, 4:40 p.m.:
Here is a press release on the contest to win a chance to show Rangers first round pick Dylan McIlrath and Adam Graves around Manhattan.

Original Post:
We waited all day for this?...

Manitoba Meets Manhattan! Show Dylan McIlrath & Adam Graves YOUR New York! Use #NYCDYLAN. Tell us what you love about NYC & where you’d goless than a minute ago via TweetDeck

...cool idea but I was expecting more. Especially when they sent out an earlier teaser tweet.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lame sauce.

Dan W said...

Very lame.

chef dave said...

More, how could you want more? Someone from Canada will be here!

chef dave said...

Canada!

Pete J said...

I actually think the contest is kind of cool. I'd like to show the 1st round pick what I love about my city.

Chris Jones said...

Let's see...one of the all time greatest Rangers, a first round draft pick with the potential to be a star, and me, riding around NYC in a limo spending the Dolan's money. No way in hell am I going to be responsible for ending up on Rikers Island with those two as cell-mates.

I'll pass on this one...and stick to hanging out at frat parties with Michael Del Zotto.