Monday, July 12, 2010

Carp Stealing My Thunder

Rick Carpiniello at the Rangers Report announced today that he will be bringing back his guest blogger feature he did last summer.

His guest posts will run for two weeks starting July 19th.

...geez thanks Carp, way to steal my thunder.

...while Carp's only runs for two weeks which means a maximum of only 14 guest bloggers, I'm going to run until the end of August which means way more chances for you to get your posts published here. Plus I'm giving away a t-shirt. How was that for a sell?

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

LTP said...

yea u forgot to mention that Rick Carpienello is a know it all douche bag too!

Kevin DeLury said...

Ouch!!!

LI Joe said...

i'm not going to say much about carp. i did prefer his predecessor sam weinman. also like andrew gross and zip much more.

LTP said...

this is head & shoulders the best Rangers blog out there today, so much so that I deleted all the other 1's I used to visit & only refer friends to this site when they ask me.

Kevin DeLury said...

Weinman was by far the best of them all. Gross isn't far behind.

Kevin DeLury said...

Thanks LTP. You rock man.

Chris said...

Yeah... I pretty much stopped reading RangersReport when Rick took over from Sam.

You and Gross are the only 2 I follow religiously.

Unknown said...

I wasn't a fan of Carp's Guest Blogger campaign. Can you imagine the inmates running the asylum? Most of the commentors there are knuckleheads and I don't think Carp gave any of the guest bloggers any edits on their articles..kinda sloppy and not thought out.

Kevin DeLury said...

I guess I better do a good job editing.

LI Joe said...

andrew gross is a great guy. sam w also is a great guy. both don't have attitues that they know everything even though both know their stuff big time. met gross twice and we are very lucky to have him reporting on the rangers.

and like i pointed out about zips cool too.

brooks on the other hand............