Friday, July 23, 2010

More McIlrath & Graves Bus Tour

Yesterday I posted a picture TheNYRBlog reader William sent to me from the Rangers Manitoba to Manhattan contest.

Today, newyorkrangers.com has a summary and photos of Adam Graves and Dylan McIlrath with the contest winners on a bus tour of Manhattan.

The NHL's Facebook page also posted an interview of the two after the tour.

...McIlrath is a scary dude. I love it!!!

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

John said...

I just watched a bunch of his hits/fights on YouTube. man, I wish he could come up this year. his toughness would be a wlecome sight to the Blueshirts!!!

LI Joe said...

he is way too young to play this year or probably even next yr. let the guy develop for goodness sake