Monday, July 19, 2010

Rangers/Canucks Melee Named Most Old School Fight

Greg Wyshynski at Puck Daddy takes a look at the best in hockey pugilism for the 2009-10 season and includes the Rangers/Canucks line change brawl as the "Most Old School Moment"...



....that was a crazy brawl. It just kept escalating. What sticks out the most to me is Byers going crazy. I forgot about that. Now I really hope that kid makes the team.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

mattsteeleNJ said...

i remember staying up this late when i had school the next morning being so furrious and screaming at my tv durring this. i was so mad when they lost mainly cause we needed points and this brawl happend and i didnt wanna lose after it. wish this stuff happend more though.

chris said...

i believe even higgins got a goal in this game

Kevin DeLury said...

So he got half of his goals in that game.

J.Sikula said...

I <3 Avery. you can hear is big mouth for a good 20 seconds cursing. GOOD STUFF!!

Jason G. said...

Good job Wade Redden.