Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fun Times

While being a lot of work, the trade deadline is probably the most fun day of the season to be a blogger. Yesterday, I had about five websites going at once trying to get the latest trades as well as developments from Sean Avery's first practice with the Rangers. Very exciting stuff.

And what made it all worthwhile was the amount of traffic that came through here yesterday. I had over 2,000 hits which is a record for this little blog of mine. At one point I had just over 300 hits in a single hour. I remember when I first started this blog I wouldn't get 300 hits a week!

So I just wanted to give a shout out and a thank you to everyone who visited yesterday and for that matter everyday as this blog would be nothing without it's readers.

Make sure to keep those comments coming as the dialogue in the comment section really adds to the appeal of the blog.

Thanks again and Let's Go Rangers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"its readers"

Big fan of the blog and have spread the word to friends and family.

HockeyRiz said...

I love this blog....thank you for all of the work you do to make it the one place anyone can go to for all info on the Rangers. Before I found this blog I remember having to look through the various websites you quote on a daily basis and it just got annoying. Now this is the first website I go to on a daily basis. LETS GO RANGERS!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for creating this blog. It is my one stop for all Rangers news. I have spread the word to friends who are also Rangers fans. It's one of my first stops on the net every morning, and during lunch too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the best rangersblog!

Kevin DeLury said...

Thanks for the comments.

Unknown said...

Big Fan NYRFan. Best rangers blog out there. Thanks for your work!