Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Week Till Christmas, 4 Days Till Hanukkah Get Your Shopping Done Here

After I posted this last week, I received a number of e-mails from readers letting me know they purchased items from Faceoff Fanatics and that their purchasing experience was great. So I figured, with a week till Christmas and less then a week till Hanukkah I'd post it again...

I thought I'd take this opportunity to pump-up one of my advertisers Faceoff Fanatics.

Now that the holiday's are less then a week away, Faceoff Fanatics is the best place to buy New York Rangers and other major professional team merchandise for friends and loved ones.

A few of my readers have e-mailed me saying that their purchasing experience through Faceoff Fanatics was hassle free and the prices were lower than most other merchandisers. Which is nice in this economy.

So if you're interested in great merchandise at low prices visit Faceoff Fanatics by clicking here.

Featured Item - New York Rangers Full Zip Fleece Jacket (click on jacket for more info):


No comments: