Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rangers vs. Devils Preview: Game 1


Tonight the New York Rangers visit the New Jersey Devils at "The Rock" in the first game of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals. For a Game 1 preview go to Yahoo! Sports.

...I've stated numerous times on this blog that I'm a complete mush when it comes to predictions, so in an effort to do a reverse mush I'll pick the Devils in 6.

...I actually think this series will end up a bit more wide-open than the so-called experts are predicting.

...over at The Rangers Report, Rick Carpiniello says that at this morning's practice all the Ranger players were wearing “Too Strong” T-shirts. I love that type of team unity stuff. To me it shows these guys are focused and have one goal in mind, to win the Stanley Cup.

...if there's any late lineup info I'll let you know. Let's do this!!!!

No comments: