Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Don't Blame Hollweg, Blame Lupul

Sam Weinman at the Rangers Report says...

"The more I think about it, the more I’m convinced Rangers fans’ feelings of resentment should not be directed at Sidney Crosby or Marc-Andre Fleury or Ryan Hollweg (although none of those players should be very high on your list right now) but someone you probably wouldn’t expect:

Joffrey Lupul.

Think about it. It was the Flyers forward’s overtime winner against the Capitals that set up this second-round match-up with the Penguins, and what’s become increasingly apparent is the Rangers have run into a buzz saw."

...as if Rangers fans didn't already hate the Flyers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Poti was in the box during that goal, if I remember correctly. I'll blame him. The curse of Poti continues

Kevin DeLury said...

I actually posted about that also. http://nyrangersblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/if-rangers-lose-to-pittsburgh-its-potis.html