Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Possible Lineup Change for Game 4

John Dellapina at The Blueshirts Blog reports...

"As for line combinations and defense pairings, no obvious changes. On the fourth line, Blair Betts worked with two sets of wingers - Ryan Hollweg and Fredrik Sjostrom, who have played in all three games so far and Petr Prucha and Colton Orr.

Renney said that he was contemplating one lineup change for tomorrow night’s Game 4 in the Garden but also thought that the 18 skaters who have played in all three games so far provided him with a lineup he could win with."

...if Orr can go (Renney says he still needs some conditioning), I'd like to see Sjostrom and Orr on the wings. If Orr can't, I'd like to see Prucha take Hollweg's spot. If Hollweg isn't going to generate some energy I know Prucha will.

1 comment:

bpette02 said...

I don't think Hollweg has been bad, but I agree Prucha would bring more energy.

By the way way I hope Betts gets his head out of his ass. His giveaway on the first Devil goal was Malik-like. Also in game 2 he make another bonehead play. The play at the end of the game that should have been called a penalty. We were lucky it wasn't called but it should've been.

I'm not suggesting he should sit, I just hope he gets back to playing mistake free hockey.