Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hummer Metro Ice Challenge Fiasco Not Over!!!!


According to Islanders VP of Media Relations Chris Botta on his NYI Point Blank blog...

"I'm not at will to release any official news of the Hummer Metro Ice Challenge.

In unrelated news, I'm told a pair of MSG execs and a representative from Hummer are coming to the Coliseum on Thursday morning. And they're bringing one of those over-sized checks with them."

...didn't I already officially name the Rangers the winners earlier today? What's up with that? I can't believe Hummer's going behind my back.


...you know what? I don't have time for this anymore, we've got a playoff series to win. Shouldn't Botta be writing a press release about the upcoming Islanders playoff....oh yeah they didn't make it. Good luck in the draft.

No comments: