Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ace Ticket

I would like to welcome Ace Ticket to The New York Rangers Blog family. For the past 29 years, Ace Ticket has worked to create an easy way for fans to attend their favorite concert and sporting events. Anyone interested in buying tickets to Ranger games at MSG or on the road should check them out.

And with the holidays coming up, don't forget about my friends over at Faceoff Fanatics for all your Rangers, NHL or other major sports merchandising needs.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcasting...

3 comments:

bpette02 said...

"I'm not singing for Pepsi, I ain't singing for coke, I don't sing for nobody, makes me feel like a joke! This notes for You!"

Kevin DeLury said...

Calm down Neil Young.

bpette02 said...

I'm shocked you got that one. You must have googled it.