Thursday, April 3, 2008

Avery's Got Skills

Man I need to check my e-mail more often if I'm going to ask you guys to send me ideas. Thanks to 'Oh Baby' for sending me this article on Sean Avery's importance to the Rangers.

Brad Kurtzberg at FoxSports writes...

"...despite all the controversy surrounding Avery, all signs point to him being one of the most valuable players in the Rangers' lineup, yet the Rangers and Avery have broken off contract negotiations and Avery is eligible to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. GM Glen Sather had better make sure he keeps Avery on Broadway beyond this season because without Sean Avery, the New York Rangers are not the same team.

When he is on his game, Avery angers opponents and distracts them from the task at hand. They get so upset about what Avery is saying or doing that they make foolish mistakes that cost them games."

...this is probably one of the best articles I've seen written on Avery this year. Thanks again 'Oh Baby."

No comments: